‘Stay hungry, stay foolish.’ Steve Jobs
- Jobs keeps his audience guessing. Frequently, but not always, he will leave the audience with “just one more thing” before he ends a presentation.
- Drop his interim was one of the one more thing
- Since his audience expects one more thing, he does not always deliver. A surprise would fail to surprise if everyone knows it’s coming.
Jobs speech reveals the secret to his success as a business leader and communicator:
- Do what you love
- View setbacks as opportunities
- Dedicate yourself to the passionate pursuit of excellence